This course is only Part 1 of a complete course that fulfills the CDHS, Division of Early Care & Learning guidelines and requirements.
You are required to complete a Part 2 in-person class to finish this course and receive a CPR/AED and Basic First Aid card.
You can sign up for the Part 2 class on our Course Calendar.
This course is only for licensed child care programs in Colorado and for students taking it for their own knowledge and skills. These include In-Home Child Care, Child Care Centers, Preschools, School Age Before and After School Programs, Day Camps, Resident Camps, Baby Sitters, New Mom’s and Dad’s, and all others interested in helping others.
If you are purchasing multiple courses for employees, you are required to create separate users for each employee and pay for each each class separately.
If you would like to purchase courses in bulk please do so here: Bulk Purchasing
Student Requirements for the CPR/AED and Basic First Aid – Part 1 Online Course:
- Student must watch all videos within each lesson.
- Student must answer all quiz questions within lessons and obtain a 100% passing score.
- Student must pass the final online exam with a score of at least 70% or more to receive a certificate of completion.
- Student’s questions can be directed to the instructor (via phone or live chat).
- Student is required to complete a Part 2 in-person class. You can sign up for part 2 classes on our Course Calendar.
NOTE: Taking this online Part 1 class is NOT a certification in CPR/AED and Basic First Aid. You will not be certified until you attend a Part 2 in-person class.