- This event has passed.
Alliance for Kids Training
April 1, 2017 @ 8:30 am - 4:30 pm$20 - $140
Alliance for Kids, the Early Childhood Council in El Paso County is hosting a All-In-One Day Training for Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, Standard Precautions, and Infant Safe Sleep.
Approved through Qualistar.
The CPR and First Aid will be offered through A.S.H.I an approved vendor for Colorado Department Human Services and Early Childhood.
* Take all 5 classes (CPR, First Aid, Std. Prec., Medication Admin., Infant Safe Sleep) in one day!
* Another option is to only choose the individual class you need.
* Medication Admin Training starts at 8:30am
* CPR/First Aid class will start around 12:30pm
* Standard Precautions classes start around 3:30pm
* Infant Safe Sleep will begin around 4:30pm
* Please bring your own snacks and drinks. We only take brief breaks
17 people are attending Alliance for Kids Training