- This event has passed.
Medication Administration Training, CPR & First Aid Renewal
October 22, 2016 @ 8:00 am - 1:00 pm$50 - $115
All licensed child care providers, schools, and camps who administer medications are required to successfully complete the state approved medication administration training. This curriculum, developed and updated by a collaborative team led by Healthy Child Care Colorado (HCCC) is designed to help providers safely administer medications to children in their care. Topics include a medication overview; handling and storage; administration of oral and topical medications, emergency medications for severe allergic reaction and inhaled medications; and required medication authorization and documentation.
We are an approved vendor for the state of Colorado for CPR, First Aid, Standard Precautions, and Nurse Delegating/Consulting. The Instructor is a Pediatric ER, ICU, and Neonatal Nurse.
- Take all three classes (Medication Administration Training, CPR and First Aid) in one day!
- Another option is to only choose the individual class you need.
- Medication Administration Training will start at 8:00am.
- CPR & First Aid Renewal class will start at 11:00am.
- Please bring your own snacks and drinks. We only take brief breaks.