- This event has passed.
Medication Administration Training & Standard Precautions
August 26, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm$35 – $50
Qualistar approved 4 hours Medication Administration Training. This is the State of Colorado required Medication Administration training for Childcare, Schools, and Camps.
We are an approved vendor for the state of Colorado for CPR, First Aid, Standard Precautions, and Nurse Delegating/Consulting. The Instructor is a Pediatric ER, ICU, and Neonatal Nurse.
The Standard Precautions course will be offered through A.S.H.I an approved vendor for Colorado Department Human Services and Early Childhood.
- Take two classes (Med. Admin. & Std. Prec.) in one day!
- Another option is to only choose the individual class you need.
- Medication Adminstration will start at 6:00pm
- Standard Precautions will start around 9:00pm
- Please bring your own snacks and drinks. We only take brief breaks.
3 people are attending Medication Administration Training & Standard Precautions