- This event has passed.
All-In-One Day Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, and Standard Precautions
August 20, 2016 @ 9:30 am - 5:00 pm$35 – $145
The Medication Administration Training certificate is for Child Care Homes, Child Care Facilities, Pre-Schools, Schools, Camps, Foster Care, and Adoptive Parents. Approved through Qualistar.
The CPR, First Aid, and Standard Precautions will be offered through A.S.H.I an approved vendor for Colorado Department Human Services and Early Childhood.
- Take all four classes (CPR, First Aid, Std. Prec., Medication Admin.) in one day!
- Another option is to only choose the individual class you need.
- Medication Admin Training starts at 9:30am
- CPR class will start around 12:30pm
- First Aid and Standard Precautions classes start immediately after CPR class.
- Standard Precautions will start around 3:15pm
- Please bring your own snacks and drinks. We only take brief breaks.
15 people are attending All-In-One Day Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, and Standard Precautions