- This event has passed.
All-In-One: Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, Standard Precautions & Infant Safe Sleep
October 23, 2016 @ 2:00 pm - 10:00 pm$30 – $165
The Medication Administration Training certificate is for Child Care Homes, Child Care Facilities, Pre-Schools, Schools, Camps, Foster Care, and Adoptive Parents. Approved through Qualistar.
The CPR, First Aid, and Standard Precautions will be offered through A.S.H.I an approved vendor for Colorado Department Human Services and Early Childhood.
* Take all 5 classes (CPR, First Aid, Std. Prec., Medication Admin., Infant Safe Sleep) in one day!
* Another option is to only choose the individual class you need.
* Medication Admin Training starts at 2:00pm
* CPR/First Aid class will start around 5:00pm
* Standard Precautions & Infant Safe Sleep start around 8:00pm
* Please bring your own snacks and drinks. We only take brief breaks.
One person is attending All-In-One: Medication Administration, CPR, First Aid, Standard Precautions & Infant Safe Sleep