- This event has passed.
Standard Precautions & Infant Safe Sleep
August 16, 2016 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$30.00 – $35
The Standard Precautions course will be offered through A.S.H.I an approved vendor for Colorado Department Human Services and Early Childhood.
Colorado has recently updated its licensing rules, and all professionals who care for children younger than 12 months are required to complete an approved infant safe sleep training.
Participate in this CDHS approved safe sleep training to learn about Colorado’s new safe sleep rules for infants and practical steps you can take to help families make safe choices for their children.
Participants will fulfill their safe sleep training requirement and earn two professional development hours.
- Take two classes (Std. Prec. & Infant Safe Sleep) in one day!
- Another option is to only choose the individual class you need.
- Standard Precautions will start at 6:00pm
- Infant Safe Sleep will start around 7:00pm
- Please bring your own snacks and drinks. We only take brief breaks.
2 people are attending Standard Precautions & Infant Safe Sleep