Do you need a Nurse Consultant?

All licensed child care centers, preschools, licensed camps, and school-age programs in Colorado are required to have a contract/agreement with an approved Child Care Health Consultant (CCHC) in Colorado. We are Registered Pediatric Nurses who will consult and train your staff to take care of your children with any medical needs.

We are accepting new programs. Let us know a little about your program below. Thank you!