This product is only for purchasing our group of 8 virtual CPR & First Aid course.
After we receive payment, we will send you an email with instructions on how you can access the Online Part 1 portion, receive our manikin shipment to your location, and making an appointment for the Virtual Part 2 hands-on portion.
This course is only for licensed child care programs in Colorado. These include In-Home Child Care, Child Care Centers, Preschools, School Age Before and After School Programs, Day Camps, and Resident Camps.
Policies for Virtual CPR/AED & Basic First Aid
- How it works
- You must complete our Online CPR/AED & Basic First Aid Part 1 through our website ColoradoCPRpros.com only before attending the Virtual Part 2 hands-on skills portion.
- The Virtual Part 2 hands-on skills portion is done over a live video conference with a certified instructor.
- The student and instructor must both have an adult/child and infant manikin to practice on. A manikin will be shipped to your location.
- The student will make a 20 or 30-minute appointment for our Virtual Part 2 hands-on portion using our Acuity Scheduling system after they have completed our Online CPR/AED & Basic First Aid Part 1. You must complete our Virtual Part 2 within 45 days of completing our Online Part 1.
- After successfully completing both Part 1 and Part 2, you will receive a certification card by email within 24 hours.
- This course is only for licensed Child Care, Camps, Preschools, and BASE programs. Or, for people who are not required to attain a national certification for their work or private business.
- What is the cost
- Online CPR/AED & Basic First Aid Part 1 course is $69 per student.
- Virtual Part 2 hands-on skills portion is free.
- The minimum charge for Online Part 1, Virtual Part 2, and manikins rented/shipped to your location is $552 plus a manikin refundable deposit* of $150. This minimum charge will allow you to have up to 8 people take the course and get certified. You may purchase courses for more than 8 people at a price if $69 per person.
- You will have the manikins for approximately 10 days to complete this course. The 10-day free rental starts on the day we ship you the manikins. You will receive a notice when the manikins are shipped to you. Your return shipment of manikins must be postmarked by the 10th day. A return label will be included with the manikins. You must contact us to get approval if you wish to keep the manikins longer.
- *If we do not receive our manikins back in time as described above, there is a late fee charge of $20 per day until we receive our manikins back. You will forfeit your entire deposit if the manikins are not returned within 18 days of our shipment date to you. You will forfeit your entire deposit if the manikins are not returned in the same condition. Some minor wear is expected and allowed. But, if there are missing parts, smashed parts, torn items, or the manikin is not useable, you will forfeit your deposit.